Monday, August 16, 2010

Announcing...my new website!

For a while now, I have felt having my own website, aside from my etsy shop, would be a good idea. Not only for promotional reasons, but also to have all my links in one place. Between etsy, facebook, twitter, flickr, etc (and who knows what's next!) it's overwhelming for me, let alone someone trying to view all my work.

Originally I had hired a web designer, but, after 6 weeks in, he quit. Of course I was disappointed, but, after reviewing all the options, I decided to design it myself! Well, actually my husband set the whole thing up for me...but I did all the layouts!

So, I am proud to announce 111collagedesign.com! Hope you enjoy it!

6 comments:

  1. Wow designing your own website, I am impressed. I had trouble designing my blog and I used a template. LOL I'll go check out your website and I am going to follow your blog. Hope you'll take a peek at mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really nice website. I love all the collages together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the nice comments! I am glad it is finally done :)

    Almost Precious - I'll definitely take a peek at you blog! Thanks for the follow !

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is that! I am truly inspired!

    Is it absolutely free, I need a new website that I can run myself, is it pretty easy to work with? T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi T! So glad you like the new site :)

    We bought the domain name from GoDaddy.com, but the Weebly hosting site is completely free (of course, you could upgrade if you want!)

    To be honest, my husband got the site started, but I designed all the pages myself and found it quite easy.

    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete