Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Look What I Saw!

A few weekends ago visiting my hometown area of Princeton, NJ, I came across this bus. How cool is this?! Since seeing it, I have made an effort to consciously be kinder in my day to day life.


Big gestures are great, but even little things like being patient waiting in a line, really listening when someone is speaking to you, or even a smile can have a huge impact on someone's day. In turn, that person might be a little kinder to those they encounter. Also, I've noticed it actually is fun to make a conscious effort to be kind to others. Just sayin'.....


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! So much better than seeing all forms of commercial advertising on every available surface of public transportation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - it was a fantastic thing to see :)

    ReplyDelete