Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Artwork - The Sing Series






I had fun making these little 4 " x 4 " collages! They were made on canvas using hand painted tissue paper as the background to add texture.

I had originally created these paisley birdies to use in a larger collage called "Always Remember to Sing," but decided to expand the idea to smaller collages I have named the "Sing" series.

These paisley birdies sitting on musical note branches are here to remind you to always remember to sing your own song, and are currently available for sale in my etsy shop!



4 comments:

  1. Your collages are beautiful. Love your choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Maggie - glad to hear you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these little guys. So sweet. Glad to see you are making more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anne! They're fun to make :)

    ReplyDelete