Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I've Been Up To...

Well, I recently made a resolution to post twice a week, but life got in the way a bit. Oh well, it's time to begin again....

So, I have a few things in my creative life going on that I'm excited to share. Firstly, I have started an e-course this week called Flying Lessons presented by Kelley Rae Roberts. The subtitle is Tips and Tricks to Make Your Creative Business Soar. I have had a very exciting year creatively (my very first solo art show in May!) and am ready to continue to grow my creative business :)





Secondly, I will be participating in my very first craft show this Fall at the Clover Market in Ardmore, PA. I feel this market is a very good fit for me, and I have been delving into the world of craft show preparation! There are lots of things to consider - I have already purchased my tent, but I am still ruminating over how to best display my art. It's all fun stuff though :) I will definitely be posting more updates about the show as it gets closer!




No comments:

Post a Comment