Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Joy Garden


Joy Garden c Abby Sernoff 2012
As I mentioned last week, I've been working on photographing large art and listing it on etsy. I made this collage last year using an old road atlas we had. - it's called "Joy Garden" for obvious reasons. It was actually made as a companion piece to another collage I made called "Love Tree,"which I created using my husband's childhood US wall map from the 70's (sorry honey!) 

Joy Garden c Abby Sernoff 2012


Joy Garden c Abby Sernoff 2012


Joy Garden c Abby Sernoff 2012

3 comments:

  1. I love your new piece! The maps add great color and texture.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Abby, I absolutely love this. When I saw it I actually gasped with delight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ann Marie for the beautiful compliment! I love hearing when my art makes others happy :) Abby

      Delete