Friday, May 4, 2012

Supermoon 2012

© Abby Sernoff 2012


News about tomorrow's Supermoon, the biggest full moon of the year, got me thinking about the way I have depicted the moon in my own art. Many of my collages feature an unusual moon - this can be a scene depicting day as well as night. I suppose my collages illustrate a world slightly different from ours, so of course the moon will look different! Here are some examples of the way the moon may appear in my collage work:


© Abby Sernoff 2012


© Abby Sernoff 2012


© Abby Sernoff 2012


© Abby Sernoff 2012

3 comments:

  1. Bottom one is my favorite. Great way to celebrate the moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love images of the moon and yours are beautiful! I did not know that about the super moon, I am going to have check that out tonight.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful way to celebrate the moon. Your world is very vivid and I really enjoy your artwork.

    ReplyDelete