Friday, July 6, 2012

Illustration Friday : Suspend (or I don't draw but am posting this anyway)

This weeks Illustration Friday topic is Suspend. The following illustration is a bit of a departure for me - it's not a collage, it's a drawing I made on my iPad recently. I am the first one to say I can't really draw (hence the Collages) but I enjoy drawing on the iPad and never ever ever share the results with anyone outside of my immediate family.

This drawing is part of a series inspired by what I think my cat Cypress might be up to these days. She passed away 3 years ago at the age of 17, and was an extraordinarily special kitty. Seriously.

Anyway, I like to imagine that since she "passed over" she is having blast, possibly in a hot air balloon! Here she is:

© Abby Sernoff 2012

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww! Very cute. I like to think that Cypress is doing exactly that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That is very cool that you drew that on you ipad. I need to find that app.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete