Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I Got Something in the Mail!

I love getting mail - it is so rare to get an actual personal letter these days. I have always loved getting mail since I was a child - I would anticipate the mailman's approach and run to the mailbox as soon as I could. I still like getting the mail, but it's usually not very exciting these days.

Look - I taught myself how to block out things with Photoshop!

So, I was very excited when this letter arrived! A few weeks ago, the dynamic artistic duo Margaret Almon and Wayne Stratz of Nutmeg Designs commissioned me to make a collage - how flattering! You can read Margaret's blog post about it here. I have been given free reign to create whatever I want, but only asked to incorporate Wayne's colored pencil drawing into my collage. This is going to be fun!


Beautiful colors drawn by Wayne

 Wait, there are two drawings!!!!  This one is also lovely!

To be continued......



4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun project. I can't wait to see the finished project.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats exciting! I love getting mail too! You definitely have to post your finish product.

    ReplyDelete