Friday, October 26, 2012

A Walk and a Treasure Hunt


I love to go for long walks - I guess it sounds a little cliched (anyone remember that Pina Colada song from the 70's?,) but it is seriously one of my favorite things to do. Plus, it's really good for you!


This past year, I have gotten out of the habit of walking almost daily. I was really ill for awhile, and just couldn't, and then never really got back to walking consistently on a regular basis. I've decided to make a concerted effort to upping my walking schedule. After all, a neighbor across the street walks daily (rain or shine), and he's well into his 90's; if he can do it, so can I!



Sometimes I like to bring my camera when I walk. With all the gorgeous fall colors on my walk yesterday, I couldn't decide what to focus on -I decided to make it into a treasure hunt! I chose to focus my photos on those beautiful magenta and orange colors - one of my favorite combinations! I think I got some interesting shots. Enjoy!

















8 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! My favorite is the last one, fantastic colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors are so wonderful! We don't get very good color changes out here in the desert.

    http://www.AllThingsTangled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I somewhat take it for granted because I've pretty much always lived on the east coast. Fall is definitely pretty here!

      Delete
  3. Great photos, and perfect colors for Autumn. I love the first shot, the colors in that leaf are amazing.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Valerie - these are my favorite Autumn colors!

      Delete
  4. What lovely photos! I'm glad you brought your camera. xo Evie

    ReplyDelete