Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Audubon Magazine Feature: Birds Make the Art

White Mountain Bird (Clark's Nutcracker) Mixed Media Collage
© Abby Sernoff 2012  
I'm very excited to announce that I've been chosen by Audubon Magazine as one of their current featured bird artists this month in their series Birds Make the Art!

Black Desert Bird (Phainopepla) Mixed Media Collage
© Abby Sernoff 2012  

You can see the article here (I'm the 3rd one down)

Etiquette Lessons (Starling) Mixed Media Collage © Abby Sernoff 2012  



7 comments:

  1. Congrats to you! These collages are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the textured birds, beautiful. I found you via 'where women create'

    Your work is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow - thanks so much for the lovely compliment:) Glad you found my blog!

      Delete
  3. This is so awesome! (I'm finally catching up.....) Much deserved kudos for you.

    ReplyDelete