Saturday, December 8, 2012

Art Exhibit - First Friday Main Line





Several of my larger collages are currently on display at Armen Chevrolet in Ardmore, PA now through February 2013 in conjunction with First Friday Main Line.  
















First Friday Main Line is a great event in Suburban Philadelphia that brings the arts to the Main Line area in unexpected places!








I'm really excited to be participating and hope you can stop by to check it out! 


And, last but not least, here is the obligatory photo for my husband of my art next to a red Corvette! 





4 comments:

  1. beautiful!

    visiting you from blogging buddies! great blog :)

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Abby, your art looks great. The red sports car too. :)

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! LOL - I never thought my art would be displayed next to a red sports car :)

      Delete