Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Some Wisdom - a New Collage


"Be happy, it is a way of being wise" - Colette 

Original Mixed Media Collage © Abby Sernoff 2013
Original Mixed Media Collage © Abby Sernoff 2013

Original Mixed Media Collage © Abby Sernoff 2013
Original Mixed Media Collage © Abby Sernoff 2013


Original Mixed Media Collage © Abby Sernoff 2013


Original Mixed Media Collage © Abby Sernoff 2013
Original Mixed Media Collage © Abby Sernoff 2013

                                                                                                                                   xo Abby

8 comments:

  1. I love mixed media art! Great pieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! It is SO cute. I've never gotten the hang of mixed media, but I always think it looks so cute. I love the variety of textures and shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby, I love your new collage the colors are wonderful!!
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Valerie - it was fun to make :) xo

      Delete
  4. Pretty! The colors in this collage work great together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great juxtaposition of all the different shades and patterns! I love it!

    Found you via Etsy Blogging Buddies.

    Shawna
    Jsbarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete